Sunday, December 25, 2011

Happy Holidays

I wanted to take today to wish everyone a Happy Holiday this season. This year I've done a lot of reading and I'm looking forward to another year full of reading and family. In 2012, I get to kick off the year playing with the Nook Simple Touch and the Nook Tablet that my father got for the holidays. So on top of my book reviews I will also be able to tell you all about these two great products. I also got another new book: You Can Read Anyone by David Lieberman

I've found that as you get older the holidays change for obvious reasons, but this year my family was still able to provide me with what they could even thought we are smack in the middle of renovations. I got to spend Christmas Eve with thirty of my closest family members and even thought I got great gifts, gift cards and clothes, My favorite gift of all was a keychain from my niece that said "Aunt, You're Terrific!"At that moment someone could have handed me the keys to a car that cost more than my house, and I wouldn't have cared. It's never the quantity of the gifts you receive or the quality of the wine you're drinking, its the small gifts, like a necklace with children charms or a keychain that recognizes you as a great aunt.

With that being said, get off your computers like I'm going to and spend the day with you family and friends because thats what this season is about.

Enjoy the holidays and enjoy the new books you've gotten this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...