Sunday, May 20, 2012

Showcase Sunday #2



Showcase Sunday is a meme hosted by Vicki over at Books, Biscuits, and Tea. Showcase Sunday is a chance for us bloggers to share with you, our readers, what we have gotten recently. I don't often get any new books because I have a hard enough time keeping up with ones that I already have, but this week a got a whole lot of new books that I felt I should share.

So this is my first attempt at a Vlog post, so please bear with me while I try to figure out how everything works. I'm not the most techsavvy person in the world so this can actually be a real challenge for me.


Books mentioned in this post:

The Unfinished Work of Elizabeth D - by Nichole Bernier
Becoming Marie Antoinette - by Juliet Grey
Into the Darkest Corner - by Elizabeth Haynes
Safe Within - by Jean Reynolds Page
Never Tell- by Alarair Burke
Take a Bow- by Elizabeth Eulberg
Storybound- by Marissa Burt
Firelight - by Sophie Jordan
Vanish - by Sophie Jordan
Throne of Glass - by Sarah J. Maas

I know its kinda long, but enjoy. If you have any comments or suggestions, or helpful tips on how to successfully Vlog, I would love to hear hear it! Thanks for watching!
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...