Monday, July 16, 2012

Showcase Sunday #3



Showcase Sunday is a meme hosted by Vicki over at Books, Biscuits, and Tea. Showcase Sunday is a chance for us bloggers to share with you, our readers, what we have gotten recently. I don't often get any new books because I have a hard enough time keeping up with ones that I already have, but this week a got a whole lot of new books that I felt I should share. I know I'm doing this late, but I still wanted to do this because I got a whole bunch of books.


Books Mentioned:

Rift by Andrea Cremer
Violins of Autumn by Amy Mcauley
Gilt by Katherine Longshore
The Girl In The Steel Corset by Kady Cross
The Next Best Thing by Jennifer Weiner
And When She Was Good by Laura Lippman
The Broken Lands by Kate Milford
Scorch by Gina Damico
The Land of Stories: The Wishing Spell by Chris Colfer
Team Human by Sarah Reese Brennan and Justine Larabalestier
Poison By Bridget Zinn
Beta By Rachel Cohn
Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson
Amelia Anne is Dead and Gone by Kat Rosenfield
Flight From Berlin by David John
Vestige by Deb Hanrahan
The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch
The End of Normal by Stephanie Mack Madoff

Thank you to:
Lavinia at In Bed With Books
Bailey IB Book Blogging
HarperCollins
Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Kids

Link me to what you got last week!
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...