Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday # 8



Waiting on Wednesdays is a meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine. This meme gives bloggers the chance to talk about a book that may not be coming out for a few months, but that they are still excited about. 


 This book, just looks and sounds like its going to be a really great thriller. I'm so bummed though that this book doesn't come out until October of next year. Thats nearly a year that I have to wait to get my hands on this kick ass cover.


A week ago, Dinah’s cousin Claire cut her wrists.
Five days ago, Dinah found Claire’s diary and discovered why.
Three days ago, Dinah stopped crying and came up with a plan.
Two days ago, she ditched her piercings and bleached the black dye from her hair.
Yesterday, knee socks and uniform plaid became a predator’s camouflage.
Today, she’ll find the boy who broke Claire.
By tomorrow, he’ll wish he were dead.
Nicole

2 comments:

  1. After reading the synopsis my first thought is WOW. That just sounds...crazy intense. Definitely adding it to my wishlist. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already have this one on my to-read list and I'm really excited about it. It's a long wait and I hope it's worth it. Great pick!
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...