Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday (#3)

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and The Bookish
Well, it's been a while. I have no excuse except that perhaps I'm a bit of a lazy blogger. I'm also a very slow reader so you'll notice that there are a lot of series I should have started a long time ago but didn't. Hope to fix that soon! Let me know what you think I need to read first.


Top Series I Need To Read

1. Throne of Glass Series  by Sarah J Maas - So I started it. And I need to read it. Immediately.

2. His Fair Assassin Series by Robin LaFevers - I bought the first book a few weeks ago and it's sitting on the shelf waiting for me.

3.  The Raven Cycle by Maggie Stiefvater - Oh god, how I want to read this immediately. But there are a few other books I promised myself I would read first.

4. Outlander Series by Diana Gabaldon - I can't guarantee that I'm going to be able to read all of them. But I might want to try to read the first two.

5. Legend Series by Marie Lu - I don't have the first book yet but I have an arc of Prodigy. So I definitely intend to read it.

6. The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer - This is also one of those series that just passed me by. I really hope I get to it.

I'm probably missing some but this is all I could think of at the moment. Did I miss anything?


2 comments:

  1. Okay, #2 and #3 made me clutch my heart, not gonna lie.

    Also, have you read The Queen's Thief series by Megan Whalen Turner? I can't remember whom I've already nagged into starting them and whom I haven't. If you haven't, you need to bump that series to the top, STAT. You can thank me later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read the first two books in the Raven Cycle series and can't wait to read the third book. The Lunar Chronicles and Throne of Glass are both on my TBR list as well. I did just buy the first Throne of Glass book and should get to that one soon.

    I hope you enjoy all of these!! Thanks for stopping by my TTT!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...